Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
HUMAN RESOURCES & SERVICES
„As a colour and material designer, I transform the latest trends into high-quality interiors and exterior paints. I work in the dynamic space between colour, material and form.“PASSION INSPIRED BY YOU
Mazda – since our foundation in Hiroshima, Japan, in 1920, our focus has been creating an exceptional customer experience. Today we make cars that combine distinctive design and innovative technology with pure driving pleasure – to the delight of customers across the globe. We are powered by passion, and are passionate about people. We stand for unconventional thinking and the determination to overcome challenges together as a team.
At Mazda’s Research & Development Centre, we are dedicated to design and technological innovation. Hand in hand with our global headquarters in Japan, we develop new models from initial concepts through to finished vehicles. Every day, our work helps shape Mazdas future.
Do you enjoy a steep learning curve and challenging tasks?
Then join our general administration department in our European R&D Centre as
- Perform administrative support to our General Manager and Deputy General Manager (organization of the business calendar, business trips, meeting and event preparation, meeting assistance etc.).
- Translation of documents (Japanese --> English / English --> Japanese and Japanese --> German / German --> Japanese)
- Act as interface in the area of responsibility to our R&D headquarters in Hiroshima (Japan) and our European headquarters in Leverkusen
- Handle contacts with external business counterparts
- Support and improve General Management activities and meetings for better business operation and solution
- Contribute to the development of ideas for the motivation increase and the efficiency enhancement in our entity
- Coordinate and support the local internal control committee by preparing and organizing the yearly self-assessment process in cooperation with internal control counterparts in the corporate and the European headquarters
- Educational achievement in either secretarial or administrative business field
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Very good Japanese, English and German language capabilities
- Translation skills are advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strengths in (self) organization and communication
- Proactive, precise, flexible and service-oriented working style
- Cross-cultural competence
- Driving license
38-hour working week, flexible working hours, Home-Office, On-boarding-Programm, SabbaticalCulture
Challenging tasks, autonomy and responsibility, lean organisational structures, team spirit, an international working environment, employee eventsCompensation
Transparent and competitive payment system, extra holiday and Christmas payment, Christmas and New Year’s day off in addition to 30-days’ annual leave, employer funded private pension plan, private accident insurance, contributions to capital forming payments (“Vermögenswirksame Leistungen”)Ongoing skills development
External and internal seminars, interdisciplinary project work, product trainingCar benefits
Mitarbeiterfahrzeugprogramm: Car leasing options (annual exchange), special purchase terms, commuting cost refund, “family and friends” car promotion eventsHealth
Gym, flu vaccinations, canteen, free fruit bar and water dispenserExtras
Free Wifi, free staff parking, bonus payments for special occasions (e.g. weddings and births), Room rental for internsYOUR APPLICATION
If you like to go the extra mile, to grow and develop, to tackle new challenges, then we share a passion. Join us and submit your application via our online application management system.
Please address your detailed application to Steffen Saxenberger.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their ethnicity, sex/gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Leitungsebenenicht leitend
- Führungserfahrungnicht erforderlich
- ArbeitgeberInserent ist Arbeitgeber
- FirmaMazda European R&D Centre
- PLZ der Firma61440
- Ort der FirmaOberursel (Taunus)